AFC is registered with the U.S. DEA to manufacture Controlled Substances (Schedule II-V). Our controlled substance manufacturing is conducted in California within a highly secure area that is regulated by the Department of Defense and in Virginia in an access-controlled production building. Both are registered with and audited by the DEA.
Our controlled substance facilities can be remotely operated to safely run hazardous chemical processes and hydrogenations, while containing reactants, intermediates, and products with an Occupational Exposure Limit as low as 1.0 µg/m3. AFC’s DEA facilities support laboratory development, pilot production, and full-scale production with reactor capacity up to 2,000 gallons.
AFC-CA is registered for multiple APIs including:
- Thebaine Intermediate
ACF also has Schedule I researcher’s license experience for research and development on Cannabinoid derivatives and other drug products.
- Fully fenced US DoD perimeter
- Two guarded gates to enter facility
- Armed security guards 24/7
- CCTV across campus with continuous monitoring and recording
- High security CS facility with secure vault and alarmed fencing
- Biometric access to labs and key processing areas
- Controlled Substances processing and storage areas
- High potency processing areas and isolators
Fully Vetted Security
- Inspected annually by DEA for registration renewal
- Inspected biannually by DEA for CS compliance
- Inspected annually by US Department of Homeland Security
- Prior inspections by DHS CA and BARDA (US HHS)